Topic: “YouTube” for Apps Dev and Biz Mtg
Date 7/14/14 at Noon EST
Presentations by Gary (dba: Design For Communication), Russ (of Russ’ ToolShed fame), and Rich (entertainment industry’s Steele Productions). Live chat and Q&A. Bring your expertise to the table.
Theme: How to use You Tube, another very important social media tool, for your application (apps) development and online business marketing. Discussion is open for you to share in your successful expertise or painful experiences.
Pain Points: What is the problem with YouTube?
• Finding (the right) videos can be a challenge
• Playlists help, but how do I use them?
• Who can see videos I post?
• Who can see playlists I create?
• If picture is worth a 100 words. What is a video worth?
• Can I create an app with YouTube videos?
Event Note: Online Meetup only. Takes place every second Monday of each month (unless a holiday). Includes business, B2B, tech talk and online solutions engagement. Meeting starts with participant introductions, then a targeted live presentation on topic. Join us online for free. Your interest and expertise are invited. Advertise with us at a very low investment (not mandatory, but it’s one of the benefits). Live Online Screen Meeting and Conference Call Instructions to Join-In:
1. On Your Calendar – Block-Out Approximately 35-55 Mins for the Live Meeting/Conference Call.
2. On Your Computer- It’s Recommended to Use a Headset. Join-In 5-7 minutes before meeting, Over the Internet, with your computer/laptop/tablet at- This link: https://www.startmeeting.com/wall/679-256-129
If you don’t already have the “Start Meeting” free software a dialog box will come up and ask permission to download – please click/tap “Yes”. The system will guide you through the process to participate in the online meeting. Click/tap “Join”, complete your name and email address, then click/tap “Submit”.
First, the Fustino Brothers, Inc. dashboard with show on screen. Test your speaker/mike. If headset doesn’t work, or if connection is lost – try “Rejoin”.
3. For the Phone- Take Your Call in a Quite Location. Join-In using a land line/mobile phone (no computer needed for this option). Dial- 530-881-1212, at 12:01PM. When prompted enter access code followed by the “pound” key.
679-256-129# (be sure to include the “#” symbol).
4. Meeting May be Recorded. Meeting ID: 679-256-129
5. For Advertising opportunities go to: http://www.inbusinesslinks.net/about/ads.html