Date: June 20, 2016
Start Time: 11:30 AM
Join MVP Russ Fustino, Gary and Rich of the Fustino Brothers in our next webcast for the Mobile App Dev Tampa (MAD Tampa) User Group as we bring you this hot off the metal session on a deep dive into Microsoft Windows App Studio. We will also cover the new enhancements that the June 2016 release brings in building Universal Windows apps that run on the Phone and Tablet/Desktop. These new features include, consuming REST services, enhanced list loading, increased size of your YouTube Playlists as well as collections and more! We will focus on our recent experience in building the Ani DiFranco LivingMuseum app with focus on data collections, graphic requirements and team testing. Join this session to learn answers to these questions…
- When importing a CSV for my data in a collection, how do I upload it without getting numerous errors?
- Is there an Excel macro/Add-in I can use to help this process, so I have the ability to keep commas in the field data, use semi colons as a delimiter and double quotes around all of the field data items?
- What is the maximum number of items in a collection? Is there a work around?
- How do I assign actions on a detail page of a collection item?
- How do I take advantage of Hero images on each page and what sizes are needed?
- Where do I load the background of the app?
- Where do I set the splash screen vs the logos for the app?
- What are the size limitations?
- Is there an easy way to install the app for reviewers and team members?
- Register today and reserve your virtual seat.